Engineering & Project Management
- FPSOs, platforms, SURF, offshore installation, manufacturing, fabrication, assembly, testing
- Surveillance, classification, statutory, environment, tender reviews
- Onshore pipelines, facilities and construction, FEED and concept selection studies, field development plans
- Concept selection, preliminaries and detailed design, and procurement
- Equipment management of manufacture, assembly, testing, and installation support
- Wellheads and Trees
- Manifolds, PLEMs, PLETs
- Subsea Control Systems
- Flexible Flowlines and Umbilicals
- SURF procurement & QA/QC
- Topsides PM, engineering design, procurement, fabrication, integration
- FPSO/FSO and tanker builds or conversions
- FEA Analysis - structures, risers
- Structural engineering, materials, cathodic protection, metallurgy
- Quality assurance, surveillance, and expediting
Construction, Installation, Hook-up & Commissioning
- HDD shore crossings
- Pull-in and connection systems
- Fluid Transfer systems
- Operations preparation and offshore support
- Loadout support
- Downhole completions
FPSO Sourcing and Leasing
- Locate suitable FPSOs
- Vessel Surveys
- Conversion requirements and specifications
- Finance and amortisation
- Ownership and leasing
Seaprojex is fully funded and well tapped into Singapore and Hong Kong funding, banking and grants communities.
Provision of FPSOs
Seaprojex is capable of locating and funding FPSOs and providing leasing arrangements for long term charter.
Key Seaprojex personnel are known to numerous clients and their staff with expertise covering the full ambit of requirements for offshore and onshore projects.
High Calibre Resources
Ability to tap in immediately to high calibre resources from shareholder companies in the UK, Australia, Singapore, the Philippines and India.
Seaprojex has a team in place for immediate mobilisation to suit tailored requirements.